* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Hilton Garden Inn standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Hilton Garden Inn standards.
* Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
* Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
* Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions.
* Be familiar with all in-house groups.
* Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
* Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
* Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
* Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
* Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
* Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
* Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
* Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
* Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
* Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
This position is for a Tuesday through Saturday PM SHIFT 3pm-11pm shift. Pay rate is between $9.00-$11.00 an hour depending on experience.
**HOTEL EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED**
**DO NOT CALL THE HOTEL INQUIRING ABOUT THIS POSITION**
You must email or fax your resume to the hotel.
|Company:||Hilton Garden Inn|
|Address:||7516 Las Colinas Blvd|
|Benefits:||JOB DESCRIPTION The Hilton Garden Inn-Las Colinas currently has a position available for a GUEST SERVICES AGENT. The Hilton Garden Inn-Las Colinas is a business traveler hotel with 173 guestrooms, fitness center, 24 hour business center, heated outdoor swimming pool and over 3,500 square feet of meeting space. The GUEST SERVICES AGENT plays a key role in helping our guests create memories that will last a lifetime. They must be energetic, upbeat, outgoing, and willing to shine as part of our staff. The GUEST SERVICES AGENT is primarily responsible for handling all guest interactions and going above and beyond to exceed guest requests. This position is responsible for checking in and out guests of the hotel while also providing information about hotel services, features, and amenities. The agent may also be responsible for coordinating any special guest requests, handling VIP's, group arrivals, and following up on inquiries left by guests. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES * Efficient and friendly check in and out of guests of the hotel while maintaining hotel standards * Maintain an impeccable grooming appearance and work uniform * Distributes mail, faxes, messages or packages to registered guests or hotel personnel * Act as the hotel's central source of information, providing it to inquiring guests. This knowledge must extend from hotel statistics to local attractions and directions. One must have a general knowledge of the City of Irving and surrounding areas. * Acting in accordance with the hotels credit and cash handling procedures * Resolve customer complaints and answer guest inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, check cashing, and safety deposit boxes, etc. * Answering the phone positively and with professional phone etiquette. * Must help keep front desk and all employee areas clean * Performing courtesy call backs to guests inquiring into their stay and room appearance * Must be able to stand for long periods of time|
|Submited By:||Todd Erwin|
|Submited By Hotel:||Hilton Garden Inn|
|Submited By Phone:||9724448434|
|Submited By Email:||email@example.com|
|Online Job Posting URL:||http://lascolinas.stayhgi.com|
|E-mail Application Resumes To:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Don't believe how much money Hotel Members save? Try our online Cost Benefit Matrix and see for yourself!