The Hotel Association of North Texas (HANTX) is a 501c6 not-for-profit trade association that is over 90 years strong. Our members include all sizes of hotels, suppliers and community partners who have a stake in the hospitality industry.
HANTX has spent nearly a century building relationships with local, state, and national elected officials. Add your voice to that of the hospitality industry in North Texas! Members enjoy:
- Networking | Through HANTX’s educational meetings, social gatherings and committees, you have the opportunity to network and build relationships with other hospitality industry professionals and suppliers to the industry.
- Education | HANTX hosts an Industry Trends, Scholarship and Legislative Forum annually in addition to providing other training opportunities and educational programming throughout the year.
- Advocacy | Through HANTX's legislative and public affairs work, we monitor issues and trends at the local and state level and advocate on those which could impact our hospitality community.
- Scholarships | HANTX has awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarship to deserving students over the years. This program helps support HANTX member organizations and their team who are seeking to enhance their skills and education to help them succeed in the hospitality industry.
- Promotion of Members | Exposure on the HANTX website, in our newsletter and through our social media channels.
- Community Outreach | Join your peers in the hotel industry as we participate in a variety of nonprofit initiatives from fundraising for a good cause, to hands-on volunteerism within our community.