HOSPY Awards Gala
This event is the largest hospitality awards gala in North Texas! Since the Gala's inception in 2007, the Hotel Association of North Texas has maintained the tradition of recognizing and honoring excellence within the hospitality industry for those that have gone above and beyond to leave a positive impact on their guests, team, and property.
This annual event is a celebration of the hospitality industry and recognizes and honors the greatest contributors to the industry with a unique Crystal Pineapple award in a variety of service categories.
The proceeds from this event go back into supporting the industry and its thousands of employees through advocacy efforts, educational programming and scholarships.
Our 2019 HOSPY Awards
We had a spectacular evening and awards dinner at the Dallas Renaissance Hotel on November 21st honoring all of our 2019 nominees. Congratulations to all of our HOSPY recipients:
- Linghao Lei, Hilton Anatole - Administrative Employee of the Year
- Christopher Jose, Renaissance Dallas Hotel - Front of the House F&B Employee of the Year
- Diana Brothers, Dallas Marriott Downtown - Front of the House Guest Services Employee of the Year
- Rita Wilson, Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center Denton - Heart of the House F&B Employee of the Year
- Eva Corro, Hotel Crescent Court - Heart of the House Guest Services Employee of the Year
- Maria Esparza, Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown - Housekeeping/Laundry Services Employee of the Year
- Quiera Carmichael, The Joule Hotel - Loss Prevention/Security Employee of the Year
- Jaime Gonzales, Dallas Marriott Downtown - Engineer/Maintenance Employee of the Year
- David Penaloza, Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center - Sales, Marketing and Convention Services Employee of the Year
- Luisa Parra Paz, Hyatt Regency Dallas - Supervisor/Manager of the Year
- Mary Stamm, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek - Concierge of the Year
- Vilma Trevino, Hampton Inn and Suites Lewisville - General Manager of the Year - Select Service
- Andrew Davidson, Hotel Crescent Court, General Manager of the Year - Full Service
- Salesboost, LLC - Allied Partner of the Year
- Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South - Hotel of the Year - Select Service
- Hotel Crescent Court - Hotel of the Year - Full Service