HOSPY Awards Gala
This event is the largest hospitality awards gala in North Texas! Since the Gala's inception in 2007, the Hotel Association of North Texas has maintained the tradition of recognizing and honoring excellence within the hospitality industry for those that have gone above and beyond to leave a positive impact on their guests, team, and property.
This annual event is a celebration of the hospitality industry and recognizes and honors the greatest contributors to the industry with a unique Crystal Pineapple award in a variety of service categories.
The proceeds from this event go back into supporting the industry and its thousands of employees through advocacy efforts, educational programming and scholarships.
2021 HOSPY Nominees
We had a group of phenomenal and talented group of individuals who were nominated this year. Here are some of our illustrious nominees -
Our 2021 event is now over but WOW! Congratulations to our HOSPY Recipients for 2021!
- Amanda Burns, Dallas Marriott Downtown - Administrative Employee of the Year
- Ezequiel Reynosa, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek - Front of the House F&B Employee of the Year
- Akwasi Agyemang, Omni Dallas - Front of the House Guest Services Employee of the Year
- Jose Ventura, Renaissance Dallas - Heart of the House F&B Employee of the Year
- Alejandra Vidales, Courtyard Richardson Spring Valley - Housekeeping/Laundry Services Employee of the Year
- Darrell Gaines, Hyatt Regency Dallas - Loss Prevention/Security Employee of the Year
- Robert Cheshure, Embassy Suites Denton Convention Center - Engineer/Maintenance Employee of the Year
- Priya Penumarthy, Hotel Crescent Court - Sales, Marketing and Convention Services Employee of the Year
- Katie Ocampo, Dallas Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center - Supervisor/Manager of the Year
- Greg White, Westin Galleria Dallas - General Manager of the Year
- Securitas - Allied Partner of the Year
- Hilton Anatole - Hotel of the Year