The Hotel Association of North Texas (HANTX) is a is a not-for-profit trade association representing approximately 44,000 hotel rooms across the north Texas area. Our members include all sizes of hotels, suppliers and community partners who have a stake in a strong and vibrant hospitality industry.
HANTX has spent nearly a century building relationships with local, state, and national elected officials. Add your voice to that of the hospitality industry in North Texas!
- Networking | Through HANTX’s educational meetings, social gatherings and committees, you have the opportunity to network and build relationships with other hospitality industry professionals and suppliers to the industry.
- Education | HANTX hosts an Industry Trends, Scholarship and Legislative Forum annually in addition to providing other training opportunities and educational programming throughout the year. Educational sessions are in areas such as hotel security, legal issues, human resources, sales and marketing, and other member-driven and member-requested topics.
- Advocacy | Through HANTX's legislative and public affairs work, we monitor issues and trends at the local and state level and advocate on those which could impact our hospitality community.
- Scholarships | HANTX has awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarship to deserving students over the years. This program helps support HANTX member organizations and their team who are seeking to enhance their skills and education to help them succeed in the hospitality industry.
- Promotion of Members | Exposure on the HANTX website, in our newsletter and at our events.
- Community Outreach | Join your peers in the hotel industry as we participate in a variety of nonprofit initiatives from fundraising for a good cause, to hands-on volunteerism within our community.